|Entfernen||Artikel||Menge × Preis|
|Ihr Warenkorb ist leer.|
Kianjiru - Kenya | 250g100 % SSL-gesichert
Fruity. Fresh. Juicy.
- Washing Station: Baragwi Farmers Co-operative
- Producer: 1,500 smallholders
- Region: Kirinyaga County
- Varietal: SL-34, SL-28, Batian, Ruiru 11
- Altitude: 1,600m – 1,800m
- Process: Washed
- Harvest Period: January – March
- Flavours: Blackcurrant, honey, lemon, caramelised hops, tonic, red apple
This seasonal coffee has a fruity, juicy body, with a fresh summery tonic vibe. It’s jam-packed with surprising flavour notes, such as currants (red and black!), caramelised hops and tonic. Kianjiru comes from the farms of the Baragwi Cooperative Society, Kenya’s biggest coffee farming society.